THE HAHVAHD TOUR
Harvard student guides greet you right in Harvard Square. The tour is scripted to be an entertaining, theatrical experience – you’ll have fun learning about Harvard! Our tours are led in English. For those who do not speak English we also provide complimentary written translations in Spanish, French and Mandarin which allow customers to read along during the tour.
Harvard Main Tour Stops Include:
- Harvard Yard – including Old Yard and New Yard
- Historic Buildings – Memorial Hall, Sever Hall, The Widener Library and the Harvard Lampoon
- The famous John Harvard Statue
- Surrounding Neighborhood of Harvard Square – including the Plaza, Winthrop Park and Mt. Auburn Street
Tour Themes Include:
- Harvard History – including the untold stories and lore of Harvard University
- Harvard Culture – stories and tips from current students about what it’s like to live and study at Harvard
- Famous Harvardians – learn about the most famous people to attend Harvard
Harvard Tour Guides:
Tour guides are current Harvard undergraduate students, graduate students and Harvard alumni.
TEXT: Courtesy of http://www.trademarktours.com